Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Campbell is Coming or Possibly Not....

According to the Daily Mirror Naomi Campbell is apparently in trouble with an airline, and not for the first time. It is reported that she turned up 11 minutes before her flight was due to take off from Heathrow and demanded to be let on. It's claimed she even stamped her feet and whined: "You have to let me on. Come on." Reports that she added "I'll scream and scream until I'm sick" seem to have been exaggerated.

BA staff said they offered to let her travel without her luggage and send her bags on a later flight. "You are joking. You are always losing bags and I don't trust you with mine in a million years." Was her reported retort. Miss Campbell recently attended anger management classes, I wonder if she'll ask for her money back?

No comments: